What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.
Key Game Features
• Carry on the Grand Theft Auto tradition playing through the single player campaign as Niko Bellic
• Get cars and other modes of transportation anyway you can
• Interact with various colorful characters who give you various missions to engage in
• Engage in multiplayer challenges ranging from cover matches to shoot-outs
• Game Rated 'M' due to Intense Violence, Blood, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Use of Drugs and Alcohol
All orders are processed within one business day and are shipped via 2-day shipping for just $6.95 per item to anywhere in the mainland United States. 1-day shipping is also available for just $11.95 per item.
In order to combat fraud and unauthorized purchases, We have a fraud prevention policy where we may ask buyers to verify their address before delivery. This process may be used if your PayPal status is unverified or your address is unconfirmed. If required, items will be shipped immediately after confirmation. If confirmation can't be completed, however, the purchase will be refunded in full and no items will be delivered.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Physical discs may be returned for a full refund within 30 days after shipment only if the game is unopened and is still sealed in it's original packaging. In the off chance that any product(s) arrive damaged, a replacement will be issued at no additional cost to the customer. Once the package has been opened, no returns of any kind will be accepted.